The ride of the Motorcycle Critic 001

Hey guys! I'm the Motorcycle critic. I love food. I love to drive. I live in Bangalore. This is my first food review
I went to Vidyaranyapura. To Coffee Day to be precise. I was craving for some caffeine.
So I hopped in. There wasn't any customers except for one business group. Man weren't they noisy.
I stepped up to the cashier and asked if they have a menu. Which they did. But it was tattered and tearing at the folds. I was not pleased with that.
There was no music it was like a funeral in there.
I browsed through the menu like any patron. I wasn't too pleased with the high costs. Still I believe that the price should be right for the food.
As a meat loving carnivore, Meat is always on my mind. Like a lion on the prowl, i ordered the Big non-veg combo. It consisted of a wrap/burger and a cappuccino /hot tea. I asked the waiter if they could switch the cappuccino with an expresso, but he said that it's not possible.
With a frown on my face I ordered the wrap with a cappuccino. Then I waited.... I waited some more... More waiting. They take so long. I waited more than 30 minutes.
Finally the food arrived. The wrap was so tiny that I could have 3 of them. The cappuccino though was excellent. Even if I forgot to add sugar on the first sip.
The wrap was tiny and did not have enough meat in it. It was like biting into a veg roll. I asked the cashier if it was a veg wrap during the billing, but he denied it.
So to summarise
Coffee - Excellent
Food - Could be better
Ambience - Bad
P. S - It's a good place for couples and not so much for a business meeting.
On a personal note - Restaurants should be flexible with their combos.

Comments

Popular Posts