The ride of the Motorcycle Critic 002

Hey guys! This is me, The Motorcycle Critic. I think it's time for another adventure. I decided to ride through the city this one day. Suddenly I felt hungry. I checked my Google maps and saw that Mantri Mall was just a few kilometres away. So I drove to Mantri mall. After some window shopping, I finally reached the Food court on the top floor. I was ravenous by then. I was thinking. "What should I eat?". Finally I stopped by California Burrito. I scanned through the menu like any patron would. Suddenly I had a craving for nachos. "Nachos for lunch, what an amazing idea!" I thought. And so I ordered the nachos. I took all the layers with peri peri chicken, rice and the chilli bean sauce.
Soon I was at a table and eating my nacho concoction. It was surreal. The chicken was tender. The nachos were crispy. The rice was well cooked. The sauce was the right amount of cooked. I was loving it. I felt that I had been instantly transported to Baja California in Mexico.
It was lip smacking, so I took my time eating it. I only wished that I had more.

Food - 5/5
Ambience - 3/5
Presentation - 4/5
Time for order - 5/5
Satisfaction - 5/5

Other Comments
Will I recommend it to someone else - Yes. Provided they have an open mind.

The spice was just right for me which means it was really spicy in general.

Overall rating - 4/5

Comments

Popular Posts